If you do not accept the terms and conditions, you should not use this website. If you continue to access the website then this signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website is operated by the Society of Sports Therapists referred to as “we" or "us" or "our".
- “Users" refers to the users of the website collectively and/or individually.
- "Moderator" refers to a moderator, who is responsible for and has direct authority over the management of the website and/or forum. Moderators may include our staff and/or independent third parties.
- Please ensure your username and password remain confidential and they are not disclosed to any third party. We reserve the right to withdraw your access to this website without any prior notice.
- The content of these pages is copyright of The Society of Sports Therapists 1990-2016
- All images, logos, text, software and source codes are all protected by copyright laws and are owned and controlled by The Society of Sports Therapists.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any way.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary
External links from the site
- The Society of Sports Therapists is not responsible for the content of the websites linked to this website. The inclusion of these links does not necessarily mean that The Society of Sports Therapists endorses or approves of the information contained within those sites.
- This website uses Youtube to host all videos produced by and associated with The Society of Sports Therapists. Although we endeavour to certify that only video clips expressly related to our website are able to be seen, we have no control over the links which appear in YouTube’s side bar. Consequently, we are not responsible for the viewing of any ‘related content’ which has not been created by or for The Society of Sports Therapists.
Member’s Area and Registration
- The website contains a member’s area, which requires a username and password to access. Important information relating to the membership of the Society is contained within this area.
- You must not access the Members area unless you are a member of The Society of Sports Therapists. If you become/are a member and you are provided with a username and password, you must treat this information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. If these terms are breached we have the right to disable your username or password. If you chose to personalise your username and/or change your password at any time then the Society will still be able to suspend your account.
- You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account including without limitation your interaction with other users of the Website.
Virus Protection and Compatibility
- The Society has implemented specific precautions in order to detect computer viruses and ensure browsing in a secure environment. However, we cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure at all times.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any virus or violation of security. We do not provide warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
Warranties and Liabilities
- We cannot certify that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or any links contained within it.
- You acknowledge that The Society of Sports Therapists will not be responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, business, profit, revenue or wasted management time or the lost time of employees) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and override all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
- The use of this website and any disputes which may arise in relation to our website are subject to the laws of England.